Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Hello Hello

AGAIN, I reappear...The past few months have been pretty hectic..I've been helping my hubby with work..But he's working for someone else right now so I get to stay home..Sarah is very happy about that..




Briana turned 17 on sunday..Boy does she have an attitude to go with it...Now her sister's are ANNOYING as if she's not..Bree wants you all to know that's NOT her baby..She was just holding her..









Katie is looking forward to going back to school..Sophomore this year...Boy do they ever grow up FAST!!!!!

..



Cassie is going to be in 7th grade..We let her wear eyeliner and lipgloss..So now she's a BIG girl..lol..






Andie is going in the 5th grade and she's now looking forward to 7th grade..She wants to wear make up too..I tell her to enjoy being young..Besides it's a PRIVILEGE not a RIGHT!!!!







Valerie is going to be in 1st grade, I'm keeping her home this year as she's not up to grade level in her reading yet..Math she's a WIZ!!!..So this year will be spent with me (YAY) and we'll get her reading in NO TIME!!!!!..







Sarah is Sarah...She likes to color and play with her babies..We have new babies at church and she loves to look and sing to them..She's gonna be a GREAT mama some day..

No comments:

Post a Comment