Tuesday, July 19, 2011

2011...

Boy, I haven't blogged in a long time....We moved to Oregon in March of 2010..We were considered homeless from then until February 2011...We found out we may have to move in December, not such a joyous time to move..But I'm trying not to worry about that...Briana is 19 now and has a boyfriend Jeff..He's 20 and lives in Idaho...Bree just left on Saturday to live with Jeff and his parents, not what we want for her or raised her to do...But children do have a free will...We just know we did our best to try to get her to rethink her decision, but ofcourse she's a kid and "in love" so she didn't..Surprise,surprise..NOT.....

Katie is going to be a Senior this year...WOW...She has a friend named Austin...He's a sweet kid and we like him alot...He'll be a permanent fixture soon enough I believe...

Cassie is going to be a Freshman and a Cheerleader....Double WOW...She's our 1st cheerleader so it's a learning experience..How expensive it is and how time consuming...But with Brian's job it's good...We have it covered...

Andie is going into the 7th grade..And I've gotten her school books already...She homeschooled now...It is her choice, she says she might go to school for her 8th grade year..I say YAY!!!!!!!!!!

Valerie is in 3rd grade...She's also homeschooled..This will be her 1st year with Connections so we'll see how it goes..

Sarah, we're gonna be working with her and buy her school books...She didn't make the cutoff for Kinder this year..So we'll buy some books for her so she can go next year...Not sure if she's going to public or cyber..We'll see when the time comes...

As for me and Brian...I've been crocheting a bag for a swap I'm in...Will post pics soon...Don't know why it's not letting me post pics right now...Grrrr....I'm trying to get our life back in order and some normalcy...I'm soooo hurt and aggrivated, but my other 5 girls need me to lead them...I just want to curl up and cry...None of my seeds or bonsai tree survived the move...Blue was stolen, Simba ran away, lots of things were stolen from us...Almost 1000.00 worth of stuff...But that's just stuff..My neice had a baby Feb 2011..My sister has him for now while she takes care of her legal stuff..And joy joy NOT she may be pregnant again...I have some devils to make and try to sell...I still make my candles, and seriously contemplating on marketing them....I'm trying to lose weight, just starting to get serious...

Brian is hanging in there...He goes to work, comes home,eats,showers and sleeps...I try to find fun things to do on the weekends...He's a darn good man...

I'm looking for ways to make money online..So if you know any, give me a holler..I've done just about every selling thing and never did get the hang of it...Take care..Crafty Hugs...

No comments:

Post a Comment