Friday, January 8, 2010

Morning..

Just took our tree down for another year..Went through my patterns and saw everything I didn't make for the season..Someday I will make it all..lol...Thought I would show some pics of my Wisteria's..I have 2 Cypress now growing..My only fear is losing them when we move back to Oregon, but I'll wrap them really good..I especially don't want to lose my Bonsai tree..It's a Fukien Tea and I think she likes it here..She only dropped about 7 leaves..I need to shape her just haven't decided how I want her...lol...
This is them about a week ago..


And here they are now..They grow sooo FAST!!!


Here's a couple pics of the girls as well....

Katie,Briana and Cassie..My 3 teens..




And with their cousin John..


My hair is a bit crazy here..But this is our family..



Hope everyone is having a AWESOME day..

Crafty Hugs...

No comments:

Post a Comment