Friday, July 20, 2012

What's New..

Well, the wedding has been upped a bit..It's now set for August 18,2012. So a scrambling we go..I'm finding all kinds of crochet patterns online for christmas stuff. I hope to make some toys and stuffies to pass out for those that won't get anything..We'll see... I'm getting everyone ready for the new school year..Only 4 left in school..I snuck a peek at my blog and oh my..Boy have my kids grown fast..Right when you think they will never grow up..BLINK...They are..Cassie is going to be a Sophomore..She has a friend Alex who will most likely become a permanent fixture in a couple more years..He's nice..I really like him...Andie is going to be in 8th grade...Last year of Jr High for her...Valerie is in 3rd/4th grade and Sarah is beginning her journey in Kindergarten...We are going to be taking a shot at lapbooking..Looks like alot of fun as well as educational..I'm finding sooo much info and AWESOME sites.. This weekend is our family reunion for my dh's family..It's bound to be a great time for all...And I've taken up trying to Bonsai again..No out of state moves are in the future, so I figured why not..Plus one plant I want to start won't flower for 5 to 7 years..So I'll be almost 50 by the time it flowers..Hope everyone is having a great day...Crafty Hugs....

No comments:

Post a Comment