Thursday, May 31, 2012

YAY

Bree and Jeff are on their way to visit for the weekend. Katie graduates in a few days. She has decided to take her sisters lead and move in with her boyfriend. Not what we'd like, but it's what she has chosen. I am taking care of a friend's 3 kids. A 4 year old girl and 3 year old TWIN boys. Boys are definitly different than girls. And to me they are alot harder. And my neice had another little boy in January 2012. He's a sweetheart and I do take him for her from time to time. His name is Malachi. He's Aunty's little boy.
Isn't he scrumptious..He's such a cutie pie. Just like his brother. Speaking of which I can't wait to see our lil Rie Rie next month and my sister..He's soooo cutie patootie..
And the white puppy is Oakley and the brown puppy is Jasper.. I can't wait to see them again. Our anniversary trip is on hold because of the wedding. But that's ok. And Katie is most likely going to get married in May or June of 2013. So maybe a 21st Anniversary trip?!!!!.. We're still hoping to get some property soon. We're looking into 36 acres. So we'll see. Well it's that time so I'll go for now. Hope everyone as a great day.. Crafty Hugs..

No comments:

Post a Comment